Friday, August 26, 2011

The Big Compititon


A little off topic

The “Ultimate” Stardoll competition, Stardoll
Is about Fashion right? Well if you answered yes,
Then you may be fit for my competition….

Prize: 100 sd to the Superstar winner
Prize: 1,000 sc To the Un-Superstar winner

Sense I have never made a compititon like this
I am giving a sorta big prize, for a huge
Comp here are the details:

DETAILS: There are 3 tasks
1:  get 4 people to follow this blog
(join my club 2011.MSW and get your people
To sign there followed name in your topic)

2: Make your doll look like a princess
(all white, and beautiful make-up)

3: Album, fill your album with quotes,
Outfits you have made in the past,
Make it beautiful

ANY QUESTIONS? Add me
As CountessTaylor at Stardoll.com
Stardoll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment